If you’re looking for the perfect protein bar, you’ve found it. It is the QuestBar! I’ve researched them all and the Quest bars are as tasty and convenient as a candy bar, while maintaining all of the nutrition of a carefully prepared meal. It is packed with fiber and healthy proteins to help you feel full, aid in digestion and help you to become a fat-burning machine! You can eat these before or after your workout, or as a meal replacement to assist in weight loss. Shed the pounds fast with the delicious low-carb Quest Bar.
Why choose QuestBar?
- It tastes great! There are many delicious flavors to choose from including Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Cups, Double Chocolate Chunk, White Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla Almond Crunch, Peanut Butter Supreme, Apple Pie, Mixed Bery Bliss, PB & J, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cinnamon Roll, Coconut Cashew, Strawberry Cheesecake, Lemon Cream Pie and Banana Nut Muffin.
- Curbs your hunger so you can lose weight – They are high in fiber so they are very filling and the protein will keep you satisfied for hours.
- Creates lean muscle mass – You get a lot of protein while keeping the calories and carbs down so you are able to lose fat as you build muscle.
- It is the choice of athletes and celebrities. See how they get in shape and lose weight with Quest Protein Bars.
- High-quality ingredients (see below)
- They are Gluten-Free
- Made with whey protein which is recognized as the best protein source available. Whey protein has been shown to aid in the reduction of body fat and promotes the growth of lean muscle mass. It is also known to enhance the immune function and much more. It’s one of the most expensive proteins available, many times the cost of soy protein and it’s worth it!
- No soy protein isolate (A cheaply produced protein that can potentially harm your thyroid and wreak havoc on your hormone and endocrine system)
- Each QuestBar has around 21 grams of protein and 17 grams of fiber
- No added sugar
- They have low carbohydrates
Whey Protein Isolate – Whey is a fast-absorbing protein that contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is made from milk, but is low in lactose content.
Milk Protein Isolate – Milk protein helps you to stay fuller longer because it is a slow-digesting protein and takes several hours to fully breakdown.
Isomalto-Oligosaccharide (IMO) – IMO is a fiber derived from plant sources that is very similar to the better known chicory root fiber.
Natural Peanut Butter & Almond Butter
Peanuts, Almonds and Cashews
Sea Salt and Natural Flavors
Lo Han Guo – A plant that’s been used as a sweetener in China for over 1,000 years. It is 300 times sweeter than sugar and only takes a tiny amount.
Stevia – An herb who leaves are used because of their sweetness. It has been used as a sweetener in many countries for years.
Erythritol – A sugar alcohol that does not upset stomachs and has little to no impact on blood sugar.
Sucralose – Recognized to be the best artificial sweetener available. It is over 600 times sweeter than sugar so only a microscopic amount is used.
Where can you buy them:
These protein bars can be purchased online or you can find them in Fitness and vitamin shops such as GNC and Vitamin shop. Buy QuestBars online here.